- Month to month premium membership
- Unlimited access to the S.A. Job placement talent pool database
- Vacancies listed for up to 12 weeks
- Priority advert approval
- Allow for pre-screening questions
- Advert posted on S.A Job Placements twitter
- Intelligent C.V. search function
- Social sharing
- Ability to renew the job adverts
- Telephone support
A Contingency-Based Relationship:
This offers you a ‘no results – no fee’ solution which is quick, reliable and cost effective. It is a simple yet effective method used to attract suitable candidates across a broad spectrum of the market.
This offers you an affordable solution for your ongoing volume recruitment needs on a monthly retainer fee – it is a fully customizable service that provides the greatest ROI for your staffing needs. What this means is that we are able to create a tailor made option to respond to rapid growth, your business may be experiencing rapid growth and we can scale with you to support 10-100+ positions.
- For a tiered payment solution a retainer we provide full lifecycle recruiting services offsite.
- This offering can greatly reduce your CPH (cost-per-hire) by up to 50% and TTF (time-to-fill) by up to 40-60%.
When financial restrictions place a limit on head-count and clients need to keep their core workplace lean, we provide contract employees to handle business peaks cost-effectively.
Exclusive Referral-Based Search:
- S.A Job Placements can be retained on an exclusive search basis to identify specific skills or specific candidates either locally, nationally or internationally.
- We utilize our extensive market experience as well as a well-developed referral network to quickly identify those skills and candidates.
- Our consultants are trained to continuously meet and network with available historically disadvantage individuals. This, combined with our networking agreements in the country, ensure that we always have our finger on the pulse of South Africa’s talent – better enabling us to source high calibre equity candidates for our clients.